Thursday 30 January 2014

'Breakout' Idea.

It was definitely getting harder trying to figure out a 2nd idea. As we were asked to present it on 3 portrait tv's, I thought why not just use that as an advantage to present some self portraits of myself. 



For the 2nd 'idea' I thought about creating my emotions on the portraits. By doing this I will show 3 portraits of myself, a mid-shot of myself. In the 1st and 3rd portrait there will be 1 person in one and 1 in the other. The 1st person within the 1st portrait will express an emotional expression to the portrait in the middle. The 3rd person within the 3rd portrait will express their anger towards the portrait in the middle.

Within the middle portrait it will convey a person taking in the actions, soaking up the anger and the emotion. Eventually the self portrait in the middle will 'breakout' and express his own feelings towards the two.

I found an example that I reference to for my middle portrait to look like, but this example is a video within a film. This 'Video' is shown in a scene where it is taken place in an art exhibition. This Film is called "Dinner for Schmucks". Here is the scene. 























No comments:

Post a Comment